*Campers will likely rotate between Gill Coliseum, Dixon Recreation Center and the Basketball Practice Facility (located on the backside of Gill).
Gill Coliseum opened in 1949 and is the home of the men's basketball, women's basketball, and volleyball teams. OSU's nationally recognized gymnastics and wrestling programs also compete in the building. In addition, major concerts, NBA exhibition games, and other campus activities are routinely scheduled for the Coliseum.
Gill Coliseum is named after legendary coach and Naismith Hall of Fame member Amory "Slats" Gill. Gill coached the men's basketball program from 1929-64. Gill's playing surface was renamed Ralph Miller Court, for the contributions this Hall of Fame member made to the men's basketball program from 1971-89.
The building's seating capacity is 10,400 for basketball and volleyball, and varies for all
Basketball Practice Facility Dixon Recreation Center